Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Losing My 20s

Well I turned 30 today. I don't feel it, but really are you supposed to feel any different? I mean, it is just another day. 30 for me is not looking too bad though. I have two beautiful children that I just can't get enough of, I have a fantastic husband who provides so well for us, I am in better shape now than I was in my 20s. So while it is true that I can't go out and drink like I used to (hangovers are the pits!) I honestly can't say that I really want to. I love my life, I love watching my kids grow and being there with them. I love hanging out with Chuck and a couple of baby monitors. I know it sounds lame but I just love my life. I get to go out when I am invited, we are still planning to travel (New Zealand next October anyone), and in a couple years the whole family will be skiing every weekend in the winters.

Now I am going to go curl up in bed in my flannel pants and wool socks, oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment