Monday, December 13, 2010

And So Begins a New Theme

Ok, I can't keep it up, the whole Losing It thing. Titles are not so easy to come up with! So here we are and the titles will just be whatever. James is 6 months old and I told myself that sleep training started at 6 months. But it is proving to be more difficult than I expected. Amelia needed to sleep training around 7 or 8 months but that was because she went from sleeping 7 to 7 to waking up once or twice. I don't recall it being so hard with her. It was certainly difficult, any time my kids cry it breaks my heart. I just don't recall it being as hard as it is with James. It is terrible listening to him cry and I know that it means that I just won't and I won't get sleep and I will be tired and cranky. But he is just so little and cute and I love him so much.

Seriously though some days are harder than others. He was sleeping 7 to 3 then 7 again. That isn't bad, I can handle that. Lately though he has been waking at 9 and 3 and 6 (at which point he comes into bed with me!) And Amelia usually wakes up once so I have been having some sleepless nights - which Chuck usually wakes up from with no idea what I have been through.

Last night was better and I got 5 and a half hours of straight sleep! It was amazing, and I got to snuggle with my little guy in the morning. So here is hoping that last night's trend continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment