Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

I am like a frickin' kid this Christmas. I am the most excited one in my house. I want my kids to wake up and see the cool things we got them. I am giddy with excitement.

Alright, that is done. But honestly this has been a pretty cool Christmas. We are in our new house, we have a big tree. Amelia is finally old enough that she is getting into the spirit of the season. We have been made humble by the generosity of our friends. It truly is a magical time of year and I am so blessed. Last night we had some friends stop by to visit which was awesome. Tonight a friend stopped by for a visit, and a neighbor popped in with a poinsettia for us. Tomorrow we will be seeing family as well as Sunday. I just can't get over how much love is in my life and how lucky I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment