Friday, December 31, 2010

The End of 2010

I have heard a lot of bad news this year, a lot of lost jobs, deaths, hard times. 2010 has not been an easy year for a lot of people and for them I am sure the hopes are high for 2011. I feel very blessed to be able to say that 2010 has been a terrific year for me and my family. Chuck got a new job in February and it has gone exceedingly well, we moved into our new house in March, James came into our lives in June, Amelia turned 2 in July. I am so lucky to have so many blessings in my life.

Of course a new year always makes us pause and think about what things could be better in our lives. We resolve to do things better, make ourselves better, be better. There is a lot that I could do differently to make my life better; here is a short list:
1. Be healthier. Limit portions, healthier choices, more exercise.
2. Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred starting Jan 1st.
3. Get James sleeping through the night.
4. Vacuum my downstairs everyday. James will be crawling soon and I don't want him eating dirt!
5. Take at least 1 non baby picture everyday (this will continue through the year)
6. Finish Narrow Dog to Carcassonne I have been trying to finish this book since LAST Christmas. Not for any particular reason other than I don't have a little light in my bedroom.
7. Be more patient with Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment