Thursday, January 5, 2012

Losing It - 2012 Edition!

I'm back! Hopefully for the whole year. Admittedly last year fizzled out a lot faster than I had hoped and not only here. I lost 16 pounds in the first 12 weeks of 2011 and then gained 4 back to end the year with a 12 pound loss. Not very impressive considering how far I have to go. So a new year, a new start, a new challenge (or 5!)
Challenge 1: Run 16 miles a week.
Challenge 2: Complete the Hundred Pushup Program
Challenge 3: Cut drastically back on the amount of meat I eat (notice I did not say quit eating meat!)
Challenge 4: Get my compulsive snacking under control.
And here is the big one
Challenge 5: Hit my 50 pound weight loss milestone, get down into the normal BMI range, and hopefully lose 30 pounds.

I know that this may seem like a lot and trust me, it seems like a lot, but I need to take control this year. If anyone follows my LoseIt! posts on Facebook you can sort of figure out how much I snack given how many calories I log running, interval training, and doing Bob Harper's yoga.

So here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment