Monday, January 23, 2012

Hundred Pushups

The husband and I started this program tonight. It was better than I was expecting, besides the fact that I am so weak I have to do girly knee pushups. But it could be worse, at least I can do girly pushups right! And the sad initial test - 16 girl pushups. I have a long way to go but I'll get there.

So the gist of the program is that by following a schedule of pushups for 6 weeks you should be able to perform 100 consecutive pushups by the end of the 6 weeks. It seems a tall order but I am willing to give it a go. For more information go here.

While the program is free on the website, I went ahead and bought the app for $2 to just make it a little easier. A friend recommended it so I figured why not - the husband bringing home $75 in iTunes gift certificates from his recent sales op didn't hurt! The app is pretty nifty since it tells you how many pushups, then gives you a rest timer and then your next set of pushups. So easily something that you could do yourself but just handier than doing it yourself.

Day 1 pushup total - 48


No comments:

Post a Comment