Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Losing Ambition

One would think that seeing such a success on the scale one week would motivate me the next week but alas not me. I see a three pound loss on the scale and then eat like a stupid person. I was really hoping to be able to post a nice mid week victory but there is nothing to be excited about. I shouldn't be weighing myself all week but I am addicted to it. It is like a drug. Every morning I step on the scale. Sometimes I think it is good, but I am not sure.

Like this morning, I step on the scale expecting good things and I see no progress. Well I go to the gym and work out then I come home and eat. And I don't just eat normal. No I eat 1200 calories! That is what some people eat in a day not in a lunch! Needless to say I ate salad for dinner.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment