Monday, August 9, 2010

Losing Sleep - II

So I had the night from hell last night. After going to bed late, well late for me it was only 11, my kids had me up all hours of the night last night. At 1:30 it was Amelia and Chuck handled that situation. Poor girl had been sick so she had a rough night. I would love to be able to sleep once I know Chuck is up but I can't, I usually don't fall back asleep until he is back in bed. So, right 1:30. Then it was 2:30 I got up with her and I can't even remember what she wanted. Then at 3:30 James was up to eat. That was an hour long thing, although I may have fallen asleep for some of it! So I got back into bed at 4:30 to be woken up at 5:30 to Amelia. She had wet through her diaper, through her clothes, and her sheets were wet. So I changed her clothes, got her a new diaper, did what I could with her sheets since we are running on one set at the moment, then went back to bed. Then 6:30 James wants to eat. At this point I bring him into bed with me and feed him there. Much better and we drift off to sleep to be woken for the last time at 7:30 to Amelia screaming. Come to find out she had a poopy diaper which she tried to take off and had poop on her hand.

And then, to add insult to injury, she napped for a grand total of 40 minutes today - once again waking up because of poop. I think James and I are about to go to bed and it is only 8:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment