Thursday, August 12, 2010

Losing It (Laughter)

Amazingly adorable things Amelia says or has said:

-She wants a dinosaur named Daddy, an allosaurus.
-There was a whole phase where everything smelled like gallimimus, a bird like dinosaur.
-"I need this!" about everything, she says it very emphatically though and it is really cute.
-When she looks for something she always calls out "___ where are you?"
-Today she said "I miss daddy."
-Also, "I love our family."
-When she wants my attention but I am holding James "Mommy, put James in bed."
-"No, my turn!" or "No, I do it!"
-When you ask her what James eats? Nipples!

This is why two year olds are allowed to grow up; because just about when you think you can't take any more tantrums, they come out with something that either makes you laugh or melts your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment