Friday, July 23, 2010

Losing the Baby out of my Baby Girl

Amelia turned two today. It is hard to believe that she is two, I have no idea where the time has gone. Two years ago we were in the hospital waiting to meet our little bundle and now here we are wondering if we can put her back! Just kidding. I can't imagine my life without her. It is funny to think about life when she came home. We were so new at parenting and she was such a handful, even as just a tiny baby. We battled her eating when she was little and we are still battling her today. She has always been strong willed and I love it. It is hard to handle some days but it is who she is. I hope she stays strong willed throughout her life.

Two years ago we brought Amelia into this world and I have loved her more everyday since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment