Thursday, July 15, 2010

Losing Precious Time

I was holding my little baby James today and realized how much different it is when you have your second. As I was holding James I was pulled away by Amelia. I wish I could sit and hold him and smell his head all day but I have a two year old who requires my attention pretty much all the time. He is already one month old and he is just so different. So often I find James just sleeping away in his car seat and I leave him there because it is easier that way. I love both my children and it is so hard to split my time between them. And then once Amelia is asleep I find myself so tired I hope that James just sleeps and sleeps so I can sit. It doesn't help that I can barely remember what I did with Amelia at this age, it is all so much a blur. Too tired to go on tonight and at this point I am just rambling senselessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment