Saturday, July 24, 2010

Losing Weight - Week 1

Before I found out I was pregnant with James, I had lost 25 pounds. I gained 29 pounds while pregnant and now at six weeks post delivery I have lost most of it but still have quite a ways to go. I gave myself these six weeks before I really started trying to be good. So I weighed in this morning (higher than I would have liked) and now comes the fun part!

I will be counting my calories. This was the way I lost the weight before and if I am diligent it will work again. The hardest part is not eating Amelia's snacks. Without kids dieting is easy you just don't buy certain foods. But with Amelia we always have delicious Goldfish in the house and man do I love Goldfish!

I am also going to start back at the gym this week. I won't be able to go as often as I was before James but something is better than nothing. I am also hoping that I can make a Thursday spin class when Eve comes to help out. I have missed my spin classes.

So wish me luck and stay tuned! With your help I will look awesome for Sean and Erin's wedding at the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment