Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Losing Ideas

Running out of ideas would be more appropriate but it wouldn't fit with the theme I am going with. I like to think that I am fairly good at keeping us busy during the days, we usually spend a morning or afternoon away from the house but since it has been 90 degrees for the past two weeks it is getting harder. If we go to the playground there is no shade so Amelia gets wicked hot, as does James stuck in his carseat. There is only so much grocery shopping we can do. I can't swim until the doctor clears me hopefully in a week. This doesn't leave us a lot of options, at least not many I can think of.

The choices would be better if it was just Amelia and me, we could go to the aquarium since we are members. Or the zoo. Or the children's museum. But when I think about these things in relation to James they all seem much less attractive.

Next week I am going to start back at the gym so that will be a couple of days a week where the morning is taken care of. And I suppose once I can swim again that will be a lot of afternoons. I try very hard not to be a stay at home mom - I realize it wouldn't be much fun for Amelia or myself.

Anyway, if you have any good ideas let me know. We are always looking for new and exciting things to do.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.6

No comments:

Post a Comment