Sunday, September 19, 2010

Losing a Baby

I sit here in my bed in tears over the loss of a baby. Noah Lambert passed away and though I did not know him or his mother in real life my heart aches for them.

Courtney is a member of LammyTown, an internet birth club I am a member of. It started as a simple idea, women whose babies we due June 1st through 10th, but it grew beyond control - not in size but in closeness. The women on this board make me laugh on a daily basis. We share our little ones' achievements, pictures, frustrations with our husbands and in laws, our real life drama. The women of LammyTown give each other unflinching support. And today we step up and give support for the most heartbreaking event of any life.

Little Noah was 4 months old, just a month older than James. The feelings his mother must be having . . . I can't even imagine. I have checked on both of my babies twice since I found out and I all I want to do is watch them sleep.

I am writing this to try to wrap my head around such a tragic event and the strength of Courtney. I cannot imagine going on without James or Amelia, they feel like they have always been a part of me. My thoughts will be with the family and I hope that in reading this you will stop and give silent support to this family is such a heartbreaking time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment