Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Losing Perspective

I admit it, sometimes I am irrational. And during these times where rational thought flees from me I usually have lost perspective in some way. I then generally find myself irrationally angry at someone, usually Chuck or Amelia.

Is it fair that I direct my irrational anger towards these two? No. Well, Chuck maybe but Amelia? She is two, she doesn't deserve it. Sure she angers me, she is two after all, but she doesn't deserve more than she is due. However, when I am irrational I lose patience with my sweet girl.

Sadly it is only after I have been irrational that I can look back and realize it. It is then that I regain perspective and realize that I have been a raging bitch. No Heather, your husband does not go out with the boys every night. In fact he hardly ever does. No Heather, Amelia is not trying to send you to an untimely breakdown. She is merely 2 and testing her boundaries (and yours!).

Ok Heather, take a deep breath and relax.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment