Monday, September 20, 2010

Losing Time

Ok, this is seriously crap. I signed up for a 5k 3 weeks ago. The race is on Sunday. Right after I signed up I got sick and didn't do anything for a week. Last week I had a great running week, ran 15 miles and even managed to shave some minutes off my time. I was looking forward to another great week and WHAM I get sick again. WTF? This sucks. I am really hoping that I feel better tomorrow and can get back to the gym and back on the running.

On a good note though my very good friend might run with me! She runs marathons so it will be good motivation for me to have her there. I am very excited for this run. I know I am not going to break any records and at this rate I might even have to stop and walk but I love the fact that I am doing it. I feel like I have really turned a page in my life and I feel better than I have in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment