Saturday, September 4, 2010

Losing Weight - Week 7

I am down another 1.4 pounds which makes a total of 28 pounds from my heaviest and 7 pounds from the start of this blog! I am hoping that next week will mark the change from obese to simply overweight.

This coming week also is the start of training for a 5k in 24 days time. I decided I needed some motivation. I am pretty much jogging a 5k already, or at least I was 2 weeks ago - I really need to get back to the gym! - but I need to get faster. I would like to be able to finish it under 40 minutes, and ideally under 30 but I am starting slow.

This means I will need to add outdoor running at home between gym visits. But hopefully this also means so good toning and weight loss.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment