Saturday, September 25, 2010

Losing Weight - Week 10

So I got up and weighed myself this morning and wasn't thrilled with the results. So naturally I decided I should weigh myself after I feed James. Then I thought maybe I can pee a little then weight myself. After all of that I am down a pound! And it really shouldn't be considered cheating because I usually do weigh myself after I feed James.

My big race is tomorrow. I have only logged 6 miles this week and I would have really liked to have gotten at least 9 under my belt. I can't believe I am talking about running in terms of miles per week. I never thought I would like running, and in all honesty I don't, but I do find that it is producing the results I want. Anyway, my goal is to be under 40 minutes, ideally around 36, and anything under 36 will be a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment