Sunday, September 12, 2010

Losing Weight - Week 8

OK I am a day late but I lost .4 pounds. I REALLY need to get back on track, especially with the in laws coming in for a month and a 5k in less than 2 weeks! The gym tomorrow will tell me a lot about where I am but the way I figure it I will need to run a LOT the next two weeks.

My sister in law just left but left behind lots of bad food. Ugh! I haven't logged my calories in so many days. And I just keep giving in to the snacking. But like I said, back on track tomorrow.

I am kind of worried though because my back has been hurting. I hope that starting back at the gym only helps and doesn't cause my body to go into resistance like it usually does - or maybe that is just an excuse I have used throughout the years to be lazy.

What I really want is a way to trigger the belly fat for weight loss. I would be about 700 time happier with my body if I didn't have such a huge belly hanging out. It makes pants fit funny. I went shooping this weekend and I found that one size fits all the way up until I have to button them, the I need the next size up but the legs are too big. It is so frustrating. I did finally find a pair that aren't too terrible but I just want to be able to go into the Gap or Express and buy a nice pair of pants.

On the plus side I was able to buy nursing bras at Target so obviously my boobs have shrunk! Let me tell you if I come out of this nursing thing able to fit back in Victoria's Secret I am going on a shopping spree and I don't Chuck will mind because really I will be buying sexy new bras and the girls will be his again :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment